Sunday, July 13, 2008

it's almost over...

Well the weekend, that is. It was a good weekend. We got to spend time with friends and had alot of fun. Jagger's birthday was Friday so we went up for his big party Friday night. Sometime you just gotta take a break in the pink chair.
This weekend is also Murfreesboro's famous festival, Uncle Dave Macon Days. It's a bluegrass competition and general get together for all people who love the music and the roots of the Grand Ole Opry. Uncle Dave is really from McMinnville but we kind of claim him. I was officially on assignment shooting photos for the Rutherford RedBook. I met some really interesting people and had alot of fun. I got there at 7:30 am so I attempted to beat the heat.

1 comment:

Royce said...

love these photos, the old mill is great

Based on the gifts they have received, everyone should use it to serve others,
as good managers of the varied grace of God. I Peter 4:10