Tuesday, July 1, 2008

how my feet got so dirty...

I had a really fun senior shoot on Friday. We drove to K's grandparents' farm to do her photos and they ALL turned out great. As some of you know, I'm a city girl. We took shots inside their barn, in a field and everywhere else that looked good. I tend to roll around in the grass when I shoot so I was told that I better check for ticks when I get home. Ummmm.... what does a tick look like?

Here's a little preview of the terrific shots we got on Friday... more to come later this week!

2 comments:

Bubbles In My Think Tank said...

AWESOME PHOTOS!! I can't wait to see more!

Royce said...

Love the last photo with her dog. Great work!

Based on the gifts they have received, everyone should use it to serve others,
as good managers of the varied grace of God. I Peter 4:10