Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Holiday Weekend Update

Well this weekend was a good one. Leon was off on Memorial Day AND Saturday so we had a lot of fun together. Saturday we went to the flea market and then to the Frist Center. There is an exhibit going right now featuring works by many artists including Monet, Picasso, Cezanne, Pisarro, and, my favorite, Salvador Dali. There was only one Dali and I was kind of disappointed, but I had never seen a Dali in person so it was still good. If you have never visited the Frist Center in Nashville, it is well worth it.

After all that we met up with our friends at the ballpark. Oh by the way, if you need photos of a sporting event, let me know....
Go Gunnar!

Jagger is ready for his turn... it won't be long, little brother! (photo by Leon)

No comments:

Based on the gifts they have received, everyone should use it to serve others,
as good managers of the varied grace of God. I Peter 4:10