Monday, May 19, 2008

Greenness

I doubt that I spelled that right, but you know what I mean. Right now everything outside is so GREEN! I love it. Rebirth, renewal and all that jazz. Fresh, lively and contrast... I shot a bridal session on Saturday and let me tell you, that white dress against the green was stunning. I can't show you those pictures yet, but after the wedding in August I'll post them. It'll probably do us all good by August to see a little green
"But blessed is the man who trusts in the Lord, whose confidence is in Him. He will be like a tree planted by the water that sends out its roots by the stream. It does not fear when heat comes; its leaves are always green. It has no worries in a year of drought and never fails to bear fruit." Jeremiah 17:7-8

Yesterday we visited my aunt and uncle in Manchester. It's pretty "out in the country". My uncle has a farm equipment "graveyard" where he keeps all the old horse-drawn machines that he used when he was little. It was good to be around my people... felt like home in my heart.

My best friend, #1 supporter and partner in crime

3 comments:

jlynn2 said...

hey girl, i love the picture of the wheel in the leaves and the one under that. very cool. i can't wait to see the bridal pictures! i bet it is killing you having to wait to post them.

The Dennis Family said...

Wonderful pictures. It looks so relaxing "out in the country". Hope things are well with everyone! Take care!

tomcroft said...

Angel

The pictures of Mom and Dad's place are beautiful! Thanks for your kind words also. We look forward to seeing you all again soon.

Based on the gifts they have received, everyone should use it to serve others,
as good managers of the varied grace of God. I Peter 4:10