Monday, March 31, 2008

I am NOT a dog... or a kid...


Poor Penelope. We went to Target the other night and I couldn't resist this little t-shirt for Pen. It was on extreme clearance or I wouldn't have bought it. I'm sure she wishes I wouldn't have. You can't really see the back but it says "Princess" with a pink crown and rhinestones. As you can see, she just loves it and can't wait to wear it everyday. ha! The look on her face says it all. She's an old lady who doesn't like change and doesn't care who knows it. I also attached one of her "professional" photos so you can see how pretty she is when she's not in a bad mood.

1 comment:

Stacie said...

LOVE IT!!! of course, you know we dress up all of our animals on occasion. even dave. the dogs manage it better than he does, but he "tolerates" it about as much as the dogs do. :)

Based on the gifts they have received, everyone should use it to serve others,
as good managers of the varied grace of God. I Peter 4:10