Monday, April 7, 2008

Spring has finally sprung! (we hope)









This weather just really boosts my mood. We love our birds. Leon's mom loved birds and I guess we got it from her. Our finches just eat and eat. I don't know how they aren't fat as mud.

When I am enjoying spring, I think of what God says in His word...

"Forget the former things; do not dwell on the past. See I am doing a new thing! Now it springs up; do you not perceive it? I am making a way in the wilderness and streams in the wasteland." Isaiah 43:18-19

He is there to refresh those parts of our lives which are dry, barren and colorless. God will give us a fresh start just like he gives us spring! That makes me so happy because I have had to start over about a million times in my life... Happy spring!

1 comment:

Stacie said...

i love everything about this entry! :)

Based on the gifts they have received, everyone should use it to serve others,
as good managers of the varied grace of God. I Peter 4:10