Sunday, August 7, 2011

Murfreesboro Senior Photographer... Kristen

I am always so thrilled to spend time with high school seniors. The most exciting school year of their life is about to start and I really enjoy talking about where they are going to college, what their plans are, and what they like to do for fun.Also, I have noticed that ALL of the seniors I have shot are all gorgeous. Seriously. I'm not kidding. Look back through all my posts and you'll see. Every time I pull up to meet my new client, I am always shocked at how pretty the girls are and how good-looking the guys are. My friend, Janece said, "Angel, you think they are all pretty. It's how you see them in your eyes." No. Really. They ARE all pretty!

1 comment:

Royce said...

Love the photo with the old camera - excellent!

Based on the gifts they have received, everyone should use it to serve others,
as good managers of the varied grace of God. I Peter 4:10