Thursday, August 11, 2011

Murfreesboro Senior Photographer... Ashley

I met Ashley and her mom about a year ago and we've done two photo shoots together. For this one, we went to Opryland Hotel. I have to say, as close as we are to the hotel, I haven't been there in AGES! Leon and I actually went there on our first date. That was the place to go at the time and you DIDN'T have to pay to park! Yipes. I think Ashley's mom had to pay $20 each for us to park. We had fun, though. I'm not really sure if they actually "allow" photographers there, but we kept it on the down-low.


1 comment:

Royce said...

Love that top photo! I've not been there since they reopened - will need to go during the holidays for sure.

Based on the gifts they have received, everyone should use it to serve others,
as good managers of the varied grace of God. I Peter 4:10