Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Saturday Adventures... Hot Spots

This past Saturday I had a family shoot in Murfreesboro then I had to head to Nashville to drop a photo off to a client. I thought since Leon was working and I was off for the afternoon, I might as well do a little rambling around and hit a few spots that I have neglected since I have been so busy.
If you ever have the time, check out Pre To Post Modern on 8th Avenue, Bookman/Bookwoman in Hillsboro Village, The Cat Shoppe on Bransford (yes, there's a dog store too), and Pangea in Hillsboro Village. The upper right photo is at Municipal Auditorium... I just couldn't resist the sign that says the Legends of Hip Hop are coming!

1 comment:

Royce said...

I've been in the cat and dog shop, it's a hoot. Love the pic's from your afternoon of prowling around.

Based on the gifts they have received, everyone should use it to serve others,
as good managers of the varied grace of God. I Peter 4:10