Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Creative Weekend Away...



Well this past weekend I went to a "crop" at Henry Horton State Park. So much fun. Got to spend time with my sis and friends. I got quite a bit accomplished but I put no pressure on myself. The best part was just sitting and knowing that there was no laundry, no dishes, no COMPUTER!

I worked on a bunch of new packaging items that will be premiering soon... look for some pretty fancy stuff when you order your prints this year. I also got a little scrapbooking done... I have a page that shows all the things I want to accomplish before I turn... ahem... 40. There I said it.

1 comment:

Royce said...

It was a great weekend and I must have your recipe for the casserole you brought. Love you must do page.

Based on the gifts they have received, everyone should use it to serve others,
as good managers of the varied grace of God. I Peter 4:10