Friday, March 23, 2012

Jesse {Middle Tennessee Senior Photographer}


Jesse is our nephew and I cannot believe he is a senior this year! He was born right after we got married which makes me feel really old. He has a really unique personality just like his other brothers and sister. His family recently moved in to a new house and there's a lot of land behind it perfect for taking cool senior pictures. His girlfriend Chelsea was there and we got her in on some of the shots too. They are just the perfect little couple and photograph so wonderfully.

2 comments:

Royce said...

Great photos! Love the wooded area looks really good.

Royce said...

Wanted to let you know how proud of you I am and to give you the Liebster Award. You can find out about it on my recent post. You are very talented, super sweet and I love you very much.

Based on the gifts they have received, everyone should use it to serve others,
as good managers of the varied grace of God. I Peter 4:10