Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Another beautiful senior... Middle Tennessee Senior Photographer

I had so many senior sessions in November and December that I can't even remember how many there were. This lovely senior is just absolutely beautiful. Nobody looked like this when I was in school! Maybe they did. Maybe it just seemed normal but I'm thinking not. This shoot was the first one where I left Ian at home with his dad to go out and work. It's such a fabulous feeling to tell people "yes" when they say, "so, do you have kids?" I think they probably got sick of me talking about him, but I just keep on talking!This day was actually so warm that she had on short sleeves and wasn't chilly at all! Oh, where are those days now!

No comments:

Based on the gifts they have received, everyone should use it to serve others,
as good managers of the varied grace of God. I Peter 4:10