Sunday, July 10, 2011

Murfreesboro Wedding Photographer

June 18th was the day. Rain on and off, the radar was not promising. I am convinced that God has mercy on us when it comes to having an outdoor wedding. The seats had to be dried off, but the rain was gone by the time the wedding started. The bride and groom were both absolutely gorgeous so great pictures are a sure thing. The setting was amazing. My friend, Laura owns the beautiful home where the wedding was held and the old dairy barn is the perfect place for a reception.


I am very privileged to have a small part in a couple's biggest day. It's a joy for me to capture these moments!

4 comments:

Stacie said...

I just wish I could have convinced you to start this up 5 years ago....

Angel said...

If I could change anything, it would be that I would have started doing this when I was 25!! And Stacie, we can always do a wedding reenactment!

Hope Emore said...

These are beautiful!

Royce said...

Just beautiful - you did it again!

Based on the gifts they have received, everyone should use it to serve others,
as good managers of the varied grace of God. I Peter 4:10