Saturday, June 4, 2011

Saturday Adventures... Flea Market for May

Well last Saturday's flea market was hoppin' and HOT! What about this heat, right? Once again, we didn't show up till 8:30 and it was busy like last month.... I'm gonna have to put my foot down! Gotta be there by 7:30 am!

My big girl camera has been getting all spruced up and refreshed so I had to resort to the iPhone again but I love it too. Saw some awesome old cameras and I got a new prop! You'll be seeing it soon I'm sure because my camera came back home today.

This week brings at least two shoots that I know of and the next few weeks are filling quickly. I'm really excited but I have to remember to stay hydrated.... this heat is killer!


1 comment:

Royce said...

I'm glad I wasn't with you I'd have bought all those buttons! I really need to start going out there again.

Based on the gifts they have received, everyone should use it to serve others,
as good managers of the varied grace of God. I Peter 4:10