Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Sunday at the park








I have this one last photo to share... this is Leon dragging my camera "cart" while carrying one doggie under his arm and the other by the leash. He helped me all day and never complained or acted tired. I don't know what I would have done without him. He is my main supporter and encourager and comes up with alot of poses and ideas when my brain gets too tired to come up with any more. He whistles at dogs to get them to look at the camera, he talks to babies to make them smile, he hands me another lens when I ask, and helps me get up and down on ledges, walls and rocks where I am too short to climb.
I know most husbands would not do these things, especially without complaining. I am so lucky to have married such a man and I don't know what I did to deserve him! Thank you God!

3 comments:

Kathy said...

Love the photos!!!! Leon is amazing,cant wait to see him in action on the 14th!!!You;re amazing too by the way!!!

Melissa from Puddin Pop Designs said...

Hi Angel,
I got your message on my blog and didn't know another way to respond back, (BEAUTIFUL pictures by the way)
Yes, all of the dolls were on sale for 2 weeks around the time of the show. The sale ended in Oct. but if you want one that I have left I can offer you a sale price since you were at the show. I only have 3 left from the show, they are #'s 2, 3 & 4. Everything else is custom ordered right now and those cost more than the "instock" items. I can do any of the 3 left for $15. Just let me know if you are interested.
I hope you are having a happy fall!! Looks like you are a busy girl!
:) Melissa

Royce said...

You can Leon are perfect for each other, both loving and wonderful people. So glad you have each other and that you are part of my life.

Based on the gifts they have received, everyone should use it to serve others,
as good managers of the varied grace of God. I Peter 4:10