Thursday, August 7, 2008

gotta remember...

I have to remember that photography is art. I took a photo last night where the top of the subject's head was cut off. I was only doing a test shot to check my exposure and guess what? It's an awesome photo. Can't help but love it when that happens. Here's a preview for C. Had a super fun time with her last night...

Well, the wedding was last Saturday... still wading through the hundreds of photos we took. My organization skills lack a bit so Leon sits alongside and helps make executive decisions. If it wouldn't have been for him, I would not have made it through the day.... he was so wonderful. Our congratulations to the K's. Both of their families are so sweet and we enjoyed being amongst all the happy people.



Enjoy your weekend. We are off to East Tennessee to the Highway 127 yard sale. 654 miles of bargains from Alabama to Ohio! Stop laughing... we love this stuff!

2 comments:

The Dennis Family said...

I continue to LOVE all your photos! We can't wait for our photo session in APRIL! We'll have to confirm a date closer to time. Keep up the excellent work!

Royce said...

C's black & white shot is GREAT. I need a copy of that for sure. The railroad shot is my 2nd fav. Great work!

Based on the gifts they have received, everyone should use it to serve others,
as good managers of the varied grace of God. I Peter 4:10